Looking for a career where you can help others and a company that will support you along the way?
Brighter Tomorrow Behavioral Services is looking for compassionate and driven individuals to join our team and make a difference.
Why join our team?
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with coursework in behavior analysis or other related field
- Experience in the field of ABA
- Complete 40 hour Registered Behavior Technician.
- Maintain recertification of RBT training annually
- Provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) interventions to clients in home and community settings under the supervision of a BCBA
- Collect data on a daily basis
- Communicate regularly with the BCBA
- Provide feedback to parents/guardians regarding daily activities of client
Ready to apply?
Brighter Tomorrow Behavioral Services will work with interested providers to obtain Registered Behavior Technician certification.